Welcome to New Day Yoga
To heal is “to make healthy, whole, or sound, and to free from ailment.”
At New Day Yoga we provide you with tools of healing:
- Physical Postures to align bones and balance muscles of the feet, legs, pelvis, torso, shoulders, arms, hands, neck, and head.
- Breathing Techniques to strengthen and increase lung capacity, providing vital, life-giving oxygen to the inner bodily systems and calming the nervous system.
- Concentration Techniques to bring a busy, scattered mind to a one-pointed focus.
- Meditation Practice which trains the mind and heart to be at peace.
- Contemplation Practice which teaches the soul to trust and rest in God’s presence, where all true healing really takes place.
Join us, come home to yourself, find the healing that awaits you-
one breath, one movement, one thought at a time:
WEEKLY CLASSES – for locals who want a consistent yoga practice that develops strength and flexibility, balance and grace.